Kinesio Pre-Cut tape provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and injuries Kinesio is designed to directly target the fascia (Skin layers) and muscle tissues to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain Kinesio Pre-Cut is hypoallergenic non restrictive, has a water-resistant coating and is easy to apply, it can be worn for 24hours a day and provide relief for up to 3 days
Traditional Kinesio Tex Tape with Original Wave
Kinesio continues to provide our famous wave design that has set the standard for Kinesio Taping worldwide. From elite athletes and weekend warriors to neurological and pediatric patients, Kinesio Tex Classic provides users with high quality and consistent results.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free
- Utilizes a high grade cotton for breathability and comfort
- Water resisitant
- Suitable for up to 7 days wear
Ideal for Injuries such as:
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Low back pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Pain postural alignment
- Kinesiology Tape – What Makes it Different?
- It’s almost impossible to watch a sporting event these days without seeing one or more athletes wearing brightly colored strips of tape in interesting patterns on knees, shoulders, elbows and more. This special tape is called kinesiology tape and it appears to have all but replaced the traditional white sports tape that athletes have relied on for years. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re probably wondering what is it about kinesiology tape that has made it so popular and what makes it different from other types of athletic tape.
- Kinesiology tape, also commonly referred to as k-tape or physio tape, differs from traditional athletic tape in both form and function. Following are some of the most important features and benefits:
Customers also viewed